A lazy Saturday
I woke up this morning, not wanting to go anywhere but stay at our cozy home coz it's cold outside. Besides, I need to finish off reading a few papers to present to my Supervisor (SV) next Friday.
We also planned to get BB's bike from Dr Kamarul in the evening. We reached his house at 3pm, but there were already a few people there. Rupe2nya diorg buat makan-makan. Alhamdulillah, murah rezeki, dapat makan kambing masak kari, kambing masak merah (Oh, kambing here is so cheap, around RM300 for a whole kambing), in Malaysia, it's normally around RM1K-2K right?And also Laksa Penang. Met with a few people, and stayed there until 8.30pm!! Fuuh!! It was supposed to be a short visit, but ended up hanging out at his house for 5hours!
BB planned to ride a bike to Uni coz our house is not so far from our Uni. Besides, he said he wants to exercise and all. Good for him! I don't wanna ride a bike to Uni because I'm afraid I might come back from Uni late and it'll be dark and dangerous especially for women. Besides, I have security escort that will send me directly to my house after 5.30pm.
Now, enuff with the jibber jabber. I have to finish off my reading before I go to sleep. At least one paper! Berusaha Nadiya! Chaiyok2!!
We also planned to get BB's bike from Dr Kamarul in the evening. We reached his house at 3pm, but there were already a few people there. Rupe2nya diorg buat makan-makan. Alhamdulillah, murah rezeki, dapat makan kambing masak kari, kambing masak merah (Oh, kambing here is so cheap, around RM300 for a whole kambing), in Malaysia, it's normally around RM1K-2K right?And also Laksa Penang. Met with a few people, and stayed there until 8.30pm!! Fuuh!! It was supposed to be a short visit, but ended up hanging out at his house for 5hours!
BB planned to ride a bike to Uni coz our house is not so far from our Uni. Besides, he said he wants to exercise and all. Good for him! I don't wanna ride a bike to Uni because I'm afraid I might come back from Uni late and it'll be dark and dangerous especially for women. Besides, I have security escort that will send me directly to my house after 5.30pm.
Now, enuff with the jibber jabber. I have to finish off my reading before I go to sleep. At least one paper! Berusaha Nadiya! Chaiyok2!!
Comments
Post a Comment