EA Sports Active 2-Xbox 360 with Kinect
This fitness game is awesome I tell ya! I found this game at Target which was at the clearance section for $20. And read the reviews online, it does what it does. It's not just a fun fitness game. This game comes with a heart rate monitor and tracks our heart rate & calories burned when we exercise. There's two preset workouts on here but I chose the 9-weeks program. The program sets our workout for 4 days with 3 rest days. There are also many other workouts to chose from if we don't want to use the preset ones, but for starters like me who didn't know a thing about exercise, I choose the preset one. The first time I tried it, my legs were sore after the workout. But after having tried it for a few times now, I don't feel the sore-ness anymore. One thing is for sure, you can't cheat/skip through the number of workouts because it will not move on to the next one if we didn't complete the workout and my personal trainer will wait for me until I completed.








Comments
Post a Comment