For My Wife
I received this cute birthday card from my DH..I'll share the wordings from the card:
For my wife on your birthday.
I don't always do my best at making myself clear,
And what I really mean to say,
you might not always hear...
For example, when I burp,
that means you're one great cook!
And when I make a vulgar sound,
I love the way you look!
When I (rarely) pass some gas,
it means that I'm content.
And when I answer with a grunt,
you've got my full consent...
When I snore in bed at night,
it's you I'm dreaming of.
And when I don't say anything...
It's cause I'm so in love!
Hehe...so cute!
For my wife on your birthday.
I don't always do my best at making myself clear,
And what I really mean to say,
you might not always hear...
For example, when I burp,
that means you're one great cook!
And when I make a vulgar sound,
I love the way you look!
When I (rarely) pass some gas,
it means that I'm content.
And when I answer with a grunt,
you've got my full consent...
When I snore in bed at night,
it's you I'm dreaming of.
And when I don't say anything...
It's cause I'm so in love!
Hehe...so cute!
Comments
Post a Comment